New and Micro Business owners
The initial life of a new business is critical, with the majority of start-up failures occurring within the first year. Most business owners are passionate about the operational side of their business; however, they can lack the knowledge or skills for bookkeeping and managing their financials. Being on top of your accounts demonstrates your financial credibility to banks, investors and other lending institutions.
It is critical that new businesses set up their accounting systems correctly from the outset in order to avoid the stress associated with poor systems.We can help with an initial obligation free consultation and suggest suitable solutions. To make this easier for our valued clients, we provide ongoing support to assure your books are looked after.W
- We offer an initial obligation-free consultation to see that new businesses set up their accounting systems correctly from the start.
- We set up a bookkeeping system tailored to your business, including which software and add-ons are right for you, and provide ongoing support.
- We can produce procedures, manuals and checklists for various bookkeeping functions and provide regular monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly reviews and corrective action where required.
- We can assist with management reports that are specific to your business goals, allowing you to see your financial story.
- At the end of the financial year, we can lodge your tax return in conjunction with our tax accountant partners.